EPA Regions 1, 2 and 3 will be jointly presenting an application assistance session for Brownfields Cleanup and Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) grants applicants from the Northeast states (ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA and WV). The Grant Writing Workshop is designed to assist local governments, tribes and nonprofit organizations to better understand the proposal criteria and selection process for EPA's FY-2009 Brownfields Cleanup and RLF grants. Major workshop agenda topics will include
EPA will be limiting participation to those participants representing applicants from the Northeast states. A similar session on applying for EPA Brownfields Assessment Grants for Northeast applicants is scheduled for September 17, 2008.
- What are the different grant types EPA provides for brownfields?
- Who is eligible to apply?
- What is the grant application process?
- What are threshold and ranking criteria and how have they changed this year?
- What makes a good application?
- Grant writing tips