This webinar will focus on quality assurance and how it relates to emergency response and removal actions. Specifically, the following topics will be presented:
- Introduction to quality assurance (QA) and the EPA's QA process
- Quality Assurance Project Plan (QAPP) categories
- Use of the generic QAPP for chemical measurements
- Generation of screening level data
- Production of a QA Sampling Report
- How QA can help the OSC
Participants will learn a step-by-step approach to addressing QAPP needs related to emergency response and removal action sites and discover practical recommendations for improving the QAPP preparation phase for emergency response and removal action activities.