The EPA Region 4 Grant Writing Workshop is designed to assist local governments and nonprofit organizations to better understand the proposal criteria and selection process for EPA's brownfields assessment and cleanup grants. Major workshop agenda topics will include:
- What are the different grant types EPA provides for brownfields?
- Who is eligible to apply?
- What is the grant application process?
- What are threshold and ranking criteria?
- What makes a good application? Grant writing tips
You may also be interested in the August 22 and October 4 archives of this seminar.