The EPA Region 8 Grant Writing Workshop is designed to assist local governments, tribes and nonprofit organizations to better understand the proposal criteria and selection process for EPA's Brownfields Assessment, Cleanup and Revolving Loan Fund grants. EPA Region 8 is comprised of communities in Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, and 27 tribal nations. Major workshop agenda topics will include:
- What are the different grant types EPA provides for brownfields?
- Who is eligible to apply?
- What is the grant application process?
- What are threshold and ranking criteria and how have they changed this year?
- What makes a good application?
- Grant writing tips