Conferences, Seminars, and Multimedia
- Regional Water Availability and Superfund: Generating a Valuable Resource at Phoenix-Goodyear Airport Area. January 13, 2016.
- Implementing Greener Cleanups through ASTM's Standard Guide (E2893-13). November 17, 2015.
- SRI Webinar Series: Green Infrastructure: Reusing Superfund Sites and Promoting Sustainable Communities. July 28, 2015.
- Estimating Environmental Footprints Using SEFA (Spreadsheets for Environmental Footprint Analysis). October 28, 2014.
- ASTM Greener Cleanup Standard Guide: An Introduction. April 25, 2014.
- Sustainable Remediation. April 15, 2014.
- Estimating Environmental Footprints Using SEFA (Spreadsheets for Environmental Footprint Analysis). August 22, 2013.
- EPA's Methodology for Understanding and Reducing a Project's Environmental Footprint. May 22, 2013.
- Greener Cleanups - EPA's Methodology for Understanding and Reducing a Project's Environmental Footprint. April 18, 2012.
- US and EU Perspectives on Green and Sustainable Remediation (series based on ConSoil 2010).
Part 1, preview. July 12, 2010.
Part 2, follow-up. March 15, 2011.
Part 3, follow-up. October 26, 2011.
Part 4, follow-up. March 6, 2012.
Part 5, follow-up. October 9, 2012.
- Superfund Landfill Methane Potential Assessment. September 14, 2011.
- NARPM Presents...
Ecological Revitalization: Turning Contaminated Properties into Community Assets. March 15, 2011.
Greener Cleanups - EPA's Methodology for Understanding and Reducing a Project's Environmental Footprint. August 10, 2011.
Redux of NARPM: An RPM's Primer. April 17, 2012.
Redux of NARPM: Greener Cleanups Case Studies. April 23, 2012.
RECs, Renewables and Remediation. June 6, 2013.
- Your Role in Green Remediation Implementation and Case Studies in Green Remediation - This Year's Models and Tools (2010 NARPM green remediation session follow-on Webinar series)
Session 1: December 8, 2010.
Session 2: January 11, 2011.
Session 3: February 10, 2011.
- Identifying & Evaluating Ecosystem Services at Contaminated Sites Prior to Remediation. August 18, 2010.
- Energy for the Future: Exploring Methane Gas-to-Energy Projects at Superfund Sites. May 6, 2010.
- Green Remediation: Applying Strategies in the Field (series)
- Understanding Life Cycle Assessment: Applications for OSWER's Land and Materials Management. September 23, 2009.
- Solar Energy on Closed Landfills: Regulatory and Technical Considerations. September 9, 2009.
- Updates on Renewable Energy Development on Contaminated Land: Community Involvement and Useful Informational Tools. August 10, 2009.
- Tackling the Carbon Footprint at Pump and Treat Projects: A Case Study in Energy Efficiency. March 10, 2009.
- Green Remediation: Opening the Door to Field Use (series)
Introduction and Carbon Calculus: A RCRA Case Study. Session A: November 24, 2008.
Green Remediation Tools and Examples. Session B: December 16, 2008.
Green Remediation Tools and Examples. Session C: January 13, 2009.
- Earth Day 2008 Green Remediation Panel Session; green remediation, soil amendments for impaired lands, and renewable energy on contaminated lands. April 2008.
CLU-IN Seminar Archives
- 3rd International Conference on Sustainable Remediation. September 17-19, 2014; Ferrara, Italy.
- AquaConSoil Barcelona 2013. 12th International UFZ-Deltares Conference on Groundwater-Soil-Systems and Water Resource Management. April 16-19, 2013. Barcelona, Spain.
- ConSoil 2010; EPA training and participation in special sessions; September 21-24, 2010; Salzburg, Austria.
- GreenRemediation Conference; November 9-10, 2009; Copenhagen, Denmark.
- United Heckathorn Cleanup. U.S. EPA Region 9. 2012.
- Alternative Energy: From a Toxic Past to a Renewable Future. U.S. EPA Superfund Redevelopment Initiative. 2012.
- Biosolids Recycling: Restore, Reclaim, Remediate. Environmental Response Team. 2000.
- Crozet Phytoremediation. Environmental Response Team. 2007.
- Developing Greener Cleanups. U.S. EPA Region 9.
- National Association of Remedial Project Managers (NARPM) 2008 Training, Green Remediation: Opening the Door to Field Use (PDF) (18 pp, 1.0MB) describes RPM strategies for making a case-study cleanup more sustainable and breaking down barriers to BMP implementation.